Join us on the first Thursday of the month (except January, June, July, and December). We meet in the Garden Center at Zilker Botanical Gardens. Refreshments are served at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Hosts decide what refreshments they will bring; First member listed (each month) coordinates plan with other hosts for that month (including reminder call before the mtg.);
- Assure that cleanup has been performed before leaving.
Garden Center resources available:
- Coffee maker & pot
- Sweetener packets (sometimes)
- Glass dishes/cups (should be rinsed and placed in dishwasher before leaving)
- Dishwasher (should be tagged with a note to wash the next morning)
- Glass table(s) – may be used uncovered or covered
Host provided resources:
- Biodegradable plates, utensils, cups or glass & flatware at center
- Cold drink with ice ( juice, water or tea)
- Center piece or some kind of table decoration, table cloth (optional)
- Paper towels for cleanup afterwards